As I mentioned last week, I am incredibly honored and excited to have had Stasha from North West Mommy give me the opportunity to choose this week’s listicle topic!
Here’s what I came up with:
#1 – list 10 things you really like about yourself, things you are good at, your super powers!
#2 – You have 48 hours free of all responsibilities and unlimited cash, what 10 things would you do, places you’d go, etc.
I never could decide between the two topics so I’m going with combo list this week:
My 5 Super Powers (or just things I’m really good at)
Image from marvel.com
1. Did you lose something because I’m like Indiana Jones; able to figure out clues, piece together maps and find anything and everything lost. ( Like keys, blankets, left shoes, small toys under the couch, hope for a better day…you get the idea.)
2. I can be a mental multi-tasking maniac. This is a double edged sword though because while my mind is at work all day, managing different mental lists, trying to resolve issues, figuring out bills and what I’m going to make for dinner tomorrow night, it can be very hard to shut down at night.
Sometimes I think I’d rather just be like Jean Grey and move things with my mind.
3. I also have a pretty good memory. In fact, my ability to remember song titles, lyrics, lines from movies and random entertainment information has landed me a few trivia wins in my time.
4. Writing is something I’ve loved to do since I was in grade school and I finally feel like I’m getting better at it and more comfortable with the process. Maybe this one isn’t a super power yet but someday…
5. Optimism. I always believe there is hope or a better way. All is almost never lost. And if it is, see #1 because I can probably find it!
5 Things I Would Do If I Could Live Without Limits
(I asked my husband to help out with this one, here’s what he came up with):
1. Buy Apple
Image from edibleapple.com
As usual, he made me laugh but I have to say, I really can’t argue with this kind of logic. Once you’ve bought Apple, this is no longer a fantasy scenario and you really could do just about anything else you wanted without worrying about too many limits regarding money or time.
Plus – free iPads!
Hope everyone has a great time with the lists, I know a lot of you have super powers and imagining 48 free and clear can be pretty fun as well. Can’t wait to read your lists!